A Beverly Hills Landmark
Francis-Orr Beverly Hills is a fine stationery and gift store located at 320 North Camden Drive, one block west of Rodeo Drive, within Beverly Hills’ Golden Triangle. Recognized as Beverly Hills’ oldest store, it was founded by Estelle Francis and Estella Orr in 1924 as a haven for personal stationery, gifts and office supplies.
Francis-Orr was initially located on North Beverly Drive. The store then spent 35 years on North Rodeo Drive, before moving in the seventies to its current home on North Camden. It has proven to be a favored destination store of celebrated Angelenos past and present, as well as visitors to the city and local citizens. The Guss family, who has owned Francis-Orr for over half a century, takes pride in serving their longtime, satisfied patrons and looks forward to welcoming the new.
A store is many things. At Francis-Orr Beverly Hills a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere is important. Upon entering, shoppers immediately sense a warm and inviting ambiance given its fine oak cabinets, beamed ceilings and Plantation shutters. Patrons delight in being able to bring their children and dogs in while browsing.
Francis-Orr Beverly Hills found its formula for success long ago: to present competitively priced quality merchandise and the best in customer service. Aside from personalized stationery and invitations, the store offers a fine selection of contemporary and traditional gifts, which can be beautifully wrapped in specialty paper. Francis-Orr also offers leather personalization and silver engraving – the perfect gift for a wedding, engagement or graduation.